Jack Back, Queen Ahead Drinking GameYou get as many people together as possible preferably at least six. Take a deck of cards and pull out the tens, jacks, queens, kings,aces and jokers. These are the cards you will use. Everyone sits in a circle each with a shot glass and whatever kind of alcohol is prefered (usually something stronger than beer). The first person pulls a card:
- a ten and you pick a category such as flavors of ice cream and go around the circle until someone pauses or messes up that person takes a shot
- a jack the person to your right must take a shot
- a queen the person to your left takes a shot
- a king you take a shot -an ace you pick someone to answer a truth question or to do a dare if they refuse they take 3 shots (don't tell them the truth or dare till they have decided to drink or not)
- a joker everyone takes a shot
Once you have used a card just put it back in the pile and move on to the next person until all of the alcohol is gone or no one can move anymore.
More Drinking Games